Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Matchbook




Okay - here it is only a few days before Christmas, I work full time and my DH say 'can you make a quick card to put a cheque into for my daughter'. Ya, sure - will get right on that.
So went to Splitcoast stampers website and found this Matchbook design. Supposed to put a chocolate or something in it, but you know a cheque folded up will fit just fine. So I covered the Magenta Angel with micro beads, stamp front and back with my CI stamp, couple of bling - and ta da - we are done.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and serviceable, too :) Love it, Darlene. Have a lovely Christmas!! Ooh, just remembered - I owe you an apology - I found your birthday card here yesterday (hanging head in shame)...
    I WILL get it to you, promise! Sorry for missing your day.

    ReplyDelete