Friday, December 24, 2010

Vernon Public Art Gallery

Not sure who remembers, but a few months ago I sent in 6 ATC's to the Art Gallery for their trading card exhibition. They apparently had approximately 500 ATC's arrive.

They have now been swapped out and here are my six. From top Left to right
Inchies - Cheryl F. from Tulsa Oklahoma USA / Poppy trio - Janet L. from Vernon, BC / Collage - Pam C. from Presque Isle, Maine USA / Hearts - from Carol R. from Montreal , Quebec / Beach - from Mary Redord (Hi Mary) from Long Beach CA USA/ and Avant Garde - tyvek & free motion Stitching - from Dr. Amy S. from Alexandria, VA USA

My mother and sisters went to the exhibition to see all the cards as they live in Vernon -hoping one day they will send me pictures (hint hint) so I can post on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Darlene, happy Christmas my dear. Thanks for my fab parcel

    ReplyDelete