Friday, July 1, 2011

chipboard



I don't work with chipboard much so this challenge from my buddies across the border really was a challenge for me.


Made this fairy hanging. The stamp is from All Night Media. The paper edges were roughed up with my Tim Holtz paper ruffer upper thingy. Layered the papers, oh which I also stamped with my swirly stamp by Clear Stamps. Popped the fairy up a bit so I could fit the feathers on, punched a bunch of flowers and put pink stickles in the middle. Wish stamp is from Stampin up - then hanger with some ribbon.


Lots of glue to put it together. Not 100% okay with the end result - but as they say...(whomever they are) ' it is what it is'


ciao

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Oh these are really lovely, you did a great job.
    Thanks for visiting my Blog. The title for that post came out of nowhere as I sat there making those cards. I wouldn't mind a rubber stamp with that on it. Weird how things can just pop into your head.
    Have a great weekend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene I think you have done a brill job on them, they are fab

    ReplyDelete