Sunday, July 1, 2012

Altered Art

 Ok, new mingle with my KCUK group.  We were given a paint chip to make something with it.   First I made the box.  (took apart the one my BFF made in Sequim a few years ago).  I stamped the box with my Stampin Up french script.

I used my Fiskars punch to make the topping.  The ladies head is from a collage sheet, ArtChix.  

Covered my paint chips with BoBunny paper (LUV IT) then embossed the edges with my Zing powder.


Put some swirly ques on the sides - then wrapped lace around the box.

Popped up the Paint chip with foamies.  Added the butterfly wings / and front decos.

Thought I would also fill the box with a few goodies before I send it out.

Not sure who it is going to yet, hope they like it.
 This was so much fun to make !!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Darlene - great idea and a lot of work in involved in it. Great imagination. Those formica chips came from the US a good few years ago, so they've certainly done some travelling, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete