Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WOYWW


This means - Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday.   ( http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/ )

I have seen a few people post this and thought it would be fun !!!   I am so over Christmas now and starting my new challenge for January.  So that is whats all over my desk.  Besides a whole lotta other stuff LOL.

Wow, didn't realize what a mess it is til I saw this photo !!!!! 

Trying my hand at some Graphic 45 images onto small cards of  31/4 X 5.  Thought they would make good quickie note cards.
Will post the finished images once I am happy with the end result.....could be awhile......

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to WOYWW! I'm fairly new myself & I warn you, it is addictive! Good for you being finished all the Christmas stuff...wish I could say the same!!
    Hugs, Renee #101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I'm so far behind. Thanks for dropping by my blog today. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to WOYWW! I'll second Renee's comment about its addictive nature. :-) I'm not yet "over" Christmas, but I'm sure by the time Christmas itself is past, I'll be ready for something new. Love Graphic 45's papers -- have fun cardmaking! Happy WOYWW from Laura #90 [The numbers we tag on tell you where we are in the list on Julia's blog . . . in case it wasn't clear.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to WOYWW,im a relative newbie too and loving having a good old snoop at everyone's creative spaces ..although Wednesday's come around very quickly!... I do love a busy desk and your s is fab I love a good nosey especially at pretty things and your papers look great..I cant wait to see the finished cards have a great week and I hope to visit again soon.. Andrea x#28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mess - what mess - that's pretty tidy! Love the card in your previous post ! Colours & images are lovely ! Ali #109

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is not messy, that is being creative and in the muse.

    Belated WOYWW
    Eliza 12

    ReplyDelete