Wednesday, November 27, 2013

For my birthday

It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I just want to share one of my gifts I received.  My good buddy, Dot, way over in Hartlepool made this steampunk style memory book for me.


It is beautiful- I was so 'chuffed' as my friend Dot would say.

She started it off for me with a couple of pics of me and my daughter.  So I will need to finish off those pages - and hope I can keep my pages up to the standard she has set LOL.  

Also, the birthday card she made me was in steampunk theme too.


She really is the queen of steampunk I think......

Thanks again my friend - It is an awesome gift. !!!!

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous gift from the heart which you will treasure, it is just so special and I also love the card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete