Monday, December 9, 2013

Miracle on 34th Street ...... I know I am sending a card today !!!

Mark Enman is asking Canadians to help him and his siblings give their ailing parents a "Miracle on 34th Street moment" for Christmas.
He's collecting Christmas cards -- as many as possible -- from all over Canada and beyond, for his parents, Bev and Don Enman, who've both recently developed dementia and been placed in a long-term care home.


If you want to participate, you can send a card to:
Don and Bev Enman, C/O Summerset Manor
15 Frank Mellish Street
Summerside, P.E.I.
C1N 0H3
 for the whole story go to the link below !!


http://www.lfpress.com/2013/12/06/miracle-on-pei-man-asks-people-to-send-christmas-cards-for-his-parents

I know when my mom had her 85th birthday - and cards came from so many of my blog friends - she was thrilled !   Maybe we can help this couple remember their favourite time of year !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment