Sunday, May 4, 2014

its' a start

my good buddy across the pond, Dot, and I have been exchanging cards and such for several years now.  She has brought up the idea to do a Deco book this year instead- based on the Alphabet.  So we are assigned our letters for the year.  Will make two of each letter, keep one and send the other.

My first two letters to play with were B and D.

B of course for Butterflies.....I looked in my room for all buttterfly stuff LOL.  Stamped the SOAR onto acetate then layered.  All the cut out butterflies were covered in Glossy Accents.

D was next....of course it had to be.....

 
Dogs, Luv the Stampsmith dog stamps I have.

Now here are the first four together for my Deco book.

 

2 comments:

  1. Fab pages Darlene and glad to see its prompted Dot back into Blogland, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copy cat have put them on my blog too, don't faint I have finally got back onto my blog xx

    ReplyDelete