Wednesday, July 30, 2014

whats on your workdesk?

 This is the binder I use to keep my UM stamps in ......always luved that saying.

Was away on holidays......and been going crazy in my craft room.....I missed it.
Lots of birthdays coming up in September and October.....

So bring it on.....  
Dumped all my gadgets out on a piece of paper so I could pick out what I need.  

As I decided to work on a steampunk card for our granddaughter....she will be 17 this year...so no more of that cutesy stuff......

Here is the start of it....will post the completed project later in the week. (she never looks at my blog so it is okay hehehehee)

check out the link at   http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/  to see what other crafters are working on !!!

Be Inspired !!!!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Lots of fun metal stuff! Your card will be awesome! Happy WOYWW! ~ Sandy in Texas #67

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab pile o' metal. I had a box of that at some point but now, sadly, am down to the smallest and least useful watch parts. Might have to replenish my supply :) Bet the card will be lovely when you get done.

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at those bits and bobs. I'd love to rummage through. Bet your card will be top notch! Take care Zo xx 43

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh! To dip my hands into that pile of bits n bobs! The card is looking pretty good so far. Thanks for the earlier visit! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of gears. I bet you could build a car. LOL
    April #62

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Darlene, you have more metal bits than I've seen on any desk before! a and the 'start' of the card for your GD looks fab. I cannot get my head around steampunk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those bits and bobs and must pop back to see that card finished really like it.
    Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x # 38

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weyhey, Darlene. That saying definitely puts me into the insane category, I reckon!! Have fun with the steam punk card - so many bits and pieces...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete