Thursday, October 2, 2014

fairies

The first part of October for our KCUK group is a fantasy challenge.  Well you know I can't put on here what my real fantasy is hahahahahahaaa....

So I have chosen fairies....here are the two I made .

This first one I used the cut out I got from my good friend Dot.  Placed the white image onto shiney paper.  The saying in the middle is from Artful Stamper. A bit of bling in the middle too...not sure if you can see that.   Used my punch to decorate the bottom - and then all mounted onto white card stock....and a wide ribbon to finish it off.


The dandelion stamp is from Stamp It / fairy from Sheena and the saying from Invoke.
Using my distress inks for this...Plus I spritzed the dandelion with water to restamp.

Again - luvin my butterfly punch !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment