Wednesday, November 25, 2015

whats on your workdesk wednesday....

Oh my goodness !!!  what a crazy week in my craft room !!!!

I have been re-organizing and purging...not quite finished, but here are a few pics to see what was going on.




 Moved the 6ft table to under the window so I can use it as my work space now.  Moved my little desk against the wall.  Recycled and trashed some really old stuff.  Tons of magazines to go.  



 getting a little better... then this is almost done..below



Not sure how the Ironing board got in there - belongs to my DH. hehehehe... And WOW - does this feel good.  

Now - to go through some of my stamps to see what I can part with...

Time to create....If you want to check out other works in progress go to

http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/ 

TTFN....

7 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene, it's amazing when you have a good reorganisation how much stuff you find that you either forgot you had, or realise it's just not your thing anymore. I got rid of so much when I swapped into the room I have now. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #1 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must feel good to get organized! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, I don't have enough supplies to worry about that yet! Thanks for visiting me.

    Suzanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the clearing and purging. Am afraid my purging never works, I think "oh, that will come in for ..." and the other week I bought two BIG boxes of magazines for collage. Now where do I store these? (Garage at the moment but could get musty so will have to come in where it is warm later)
    Hugs, Neet 17 (thanks for visiting me earlier)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always feels good to reorganise and have a clear out doesn't it. Your space is looking great and with sunshine too.
    Enjoy
    Hugs Lisax #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your 'new' room and stash, have fun.
    Have a good week
    Christine

    Bishopsmate #43

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Darlene, there's nothing like a bit of purging to make a craft room feel better. I tossed a lot of stuff when this room was redecorated recently and now I'm sorting through the magazine mountain - time to whittle that down to manageable proportions. I'm sure you are going to find after all that re-organisation you are going to be much more creative. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #31

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks fabulous!Take care Zo xx 33

    ReplyDelete