Sunday, June 5, 2016

Skellie Fest !!!

Over at Lost Coast Design we are having our annual 'Skellie Fest'...

For this my share is a tag I made with the skull crown stamp...


But first of all - I put gesso all over the tag - layered on some printed b/w tissue paper.  Also spritzed it with some orange shimmer mist.  (can't really see it but it is there).  Used a bit of Distress Black Soot ink on the edges of the tag.

With the stamp - I embossed the wings black and the face copper. Did another set of wings with the tips done with gold embossing and layered underneath.  Rather than using the stamped crown I put a metal one on.


I also used the Raven with tree branches stamp for the bottom with its face and claw.


Added a few bits like the key / ribbon / and feathers.

Hope you like my share - pop over to LCD to check out others !!

No comments:

Post a Comment