Friday, July 22, 2016

what if.....

Hey Everyone - thanks for visiting !!!  Would like to share a postcard I made using Birch Plywood I purchased at the craft store!!!   Was so much fun to make !!




Cut the card 4 x 6 inches - same size as a postcard.  Using my jagged scissors I did the two long sides.  The same colour I used on the bike was sponged onto the edges of the card.  BTW the wood cuts very nicely.





Using my Bird on a Bike stamp from Lost Coast (I luv this stamp ) and you may recognize this stamp from previous cards I have made.   Stamped it three times without re-inking to give that faded look. and used Staz on Ink.

Because this is a postcard - all has to be flat.  Put some stickles on the wheels (gyrl has to have some sparkle in her life) which dries flat.




Luv this so much I made a few - and promptly mailed one off to my daughter lol...




Stop by Lost Coast Designs and see what challenges are there to enter !  Maybe you could win some rubber.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment