Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Halloween !!!

Oh yes....that time of year for the ghosts and goblins to come out.....

My project is being featured over at Lost Coast - don't forget to visit - and check out the 31 days of Halloween blog hop. 

Today with Lost Coast Designs I am sharing my Halloween card I made using the Skull Crown stamp.







The card front has been cut down - and there I layered the skulls.  The one with wings has the nuance powders for colour !  and added some googly eyes.  Also layer another set of wings underneath for some dimension.




All is embossed of course. I stamped a few more and cut out just the skull to add on....layered some paper flourishes.  Bit-o-lace on the inside of the card and put the saying on top.  

Also....all the edges of the cardstock have been stressed.

Come join us at LCD for a fab Halloween month of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment