Saturday, July 22, 2017

Altered Altoid Tin

Well - I should be headed out to Moose Jaw, SK for the annual Saskatchewan Festival of Words !  Such a blast - 

Today I am sharing a tin I altered for my daughter from our trip to New Brunswick back in April.

So there will be more pictures than I normally post...



Start with the tin...on the outside - covered with some old book pages - washi tape and nuance. (oops think this is upside down LOL)
I have printed a bunch of photos (on the left) to put inside the tin.
Had a hard time trying to chose which ones !!  But all layered onto black cardstock too...
Inside completed....
 Outter edge...some rick rack goin' on....
Insides..about 20 pictures...

Then - the outside done - the photo on top I used UTEE and cracked it.  Added some micro gold beads...


No comments:

Post a Comment