Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Bah - Design Team Ink Art Design...


Oh ya - I know a few people who would like this card !!

Wait - first - thanks for stopping by for my Design team make
for Ink Art Designs...

Using my background I made using the smooching technique - I used
Ignace - from the Ink Art Design shop - Katzelkraft stamp-

Stamped him onto my card stock - then I did a separate one which I coloured and fussy cut out.  There is a bit of stickle on his eyelids - and some silver threads on the right side of the card - which you can really see in the reflection.

Used a few die cuts to finish off - and ya - he is not the happiest looking cat.

Do check out the blog over at Ink Art Designs for more beautiful
work and ideas from the Design Team.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene, this is soooo funny. I know some people who would love this card too lol.
    He might be full of attitude, and it makes him so funny.
    Thank you for such a wonderful card.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete