Thursday, December 19, 2019

Dreams - Design team post

Welcome my crafty friends
to my DT post for INK ART DESIGNS

First I want to mention that Ink Art Designs is having a
 sale on all Lavinia, That's Crafty and Crafty Individuals stamps until the end of December.

Now - This one I went a bit wild and crazy with
the colours - but wowza - sure popped out at me.

I embossed in white the Lavina Seeing is Believing
Then using my colour burst powders
bam !!!  
See how she stands out.

The saying (also purchased at Ink Art Designs
 is from Lavina which I fussy 
cut out only the three words....
the stamp is actually called 
'embrace your dreams....'



Layered cardstock...roughed up the 
inner circle / and the outer square.
Look closely at the wings and you can see
where I have added stickles for extra glitz.


Then for a bit more...
added some gold threads in the one corner..

 Was a fun card to make !
Now pop over to 
Ink Art Designs blog and check out
other DT makes...guaranteed you will luv them all..

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this looks so magical Darlene. It must look amazing IRL with the gold thread and extra glitz. Such a pretty stamp too.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful I have never thought to emboss these stamps I have always used black ink. totally awesome.Thanks for showing us you work.

    ReplyDelete