Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Photo Stamp - Ink Art Designs DT

Call me crazy but

I LUV LUV LUV 

Photostamps

Today I am sharing two cards
from the same stamp

The stamp I am using from
(which is made by darkroom door)

And by the way

 (All Darkroom Door stamps are on sale 20% off this range)
First card is stamped onto
glossy cardstock with Staz on black

I then coloured in areas lightly with
Fluid Chalk Inks

Then layers (of course)of green and browns
bit of raffia paper 
The background paper I purchased 
locally
then a couple of words that perhaps
depicts the setting



This next one is black and white with a touch of colour

Again stamped the image with black staz on onto
glossy cardstock...set up to look like a photo with
the red photo corners - then layer on black that 
has the edges roughed up

The saying is one that Visible Image makes
and you can get at Ink Art Designs shop
This was stamped onto acetate and placed over white
cardstock - then I layered the photo on
top of that



So - same stamp

Two different styles


Hope you liked what I did with this...
feel free to leave a message

AND - do check out the blog
at Ink Art Design for all the Design Team makes
You will not be disappointed !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment