Thursday, May 7, 2020

Where would you go?....- Design Team post


Welcome to my blog dreamers...

Today I am sharing a card I made with stamps from

My background on black cardstock is done with
bubble stencil and perfect pearls.



Then I white embossed the Jellyfish
stamp made by KazelKraft onto the
perfect pearls.

My overlay is acetate....and I was so freaked
out to do this - BUT - I white embossed
onto the acetate !!!! OMG and I didn't melt anything
else. whoot whoot !!!

Anyway - the saying is from a stampset

Layered onto the Jelly fish...
and a bit of ribbon down the side.

Thanks so much for stopping by !
Do have a look at the blog at


3 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene. Wow, and you didn't melt the acetate! Well done lol. This looks absolutely amazing.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - where great stamps are all in one place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of jellyfish but I am of your card. It's amazing!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment....and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

      Delete