Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Where they go....Ink Art Design team


Welcome to my blog !!!

Today I am sharing my make for the Design Team at 


I fell in love with this stamp from Stampotique
The moment I saw it !!!



Using my Gel Plate I made the background.

Sponged some distress ink around the edges.
Then using my stencil from Thats Crafty to add some
texture to where they boys are standing and gazing.

Added the stars - from my Fairie stamp set from Visable Image
and put some yellow stickles for the sparkle

Finally the saying - which went so well with them
looking toward the sky.
That stamp is from Lost Coast Design

All of these stamps - one stop shopping


Check it out 

Also - check out the blog at Ink Art Designs to see
what my team mates have been up to !!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene, I looove this card! These cute kids are a brilliant stamp and I really love how you have them looking towards the heavens. Brilliant!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete