Thursday, October 1, 2020

Life - Ink Art Designs

 Welcome to my blog !

So glad you found me - 

today I am sharing my Design Team make

for Ink Art Designs..

This beautiful stamp from 

Ink Art Designs 

called 'Winter Walkies'

(made by Crafty Individuals)


First I sponged my colours onto white cardstock -

of course masking a circle for the moon.

then I stamped the image onto the paper -

coloured it...wee tiny bit of stickles along

the pathway and her hat/coat.

then once all dry I embossed with clear

embossing powder.

Lots of layers - rough up some of the edges.

then the final background I had made with 

my powders.

Added the saying which just seemed to go

with the picture.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to see what

my teamies are making too at the 

Ink Art Design Blog 




2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful image, Darlene and you've done it proud. Love this and yes, the words are a great match :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful Darlene. I love this stamp too. The moon and stickles really does give it a magical touch.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete