Tuesday, January 5, 2021

embrace your dreams...

 Hiddy Ho..


Well its a new year !!! 

And this is my first post for 

Ink Art Designs 

for 2021


Today I am sharing a 

Lavina Stamp theme card using Zelith.

She is so beautiful !!

By the way this is a 'slimline' card

You have cardstock - 8 1/2 " x 7" - score the 7 inch side at 3 1/2 


The background was some cardstock I had laying around that I had splattered with some blue ink.  I stamped her on top then masked her to use the Lavina stencil.  Lots of sparkles on this.


Inside the bubbles - on her hair.

and of course the bottom of her tail.

So today - embrace your dreams...

Lets wish for a wonderful 2021 and put the

crazyness of 2020 behind us.


Be sure to check out the BLOG

over at 

Ink Art Designs for other Design Team makes!!

won't be disappointed !!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene. What a great way to wish everything well for 2021. Zelith is my favourite mermaid stamp, she is magnificent.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Darlene, I love how you've used Zelith. I got her for Christmas and she's huge isn't she! Take care and have a wonderful 2021, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a video of creating this. It is lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celena - thanks for the comment - I am not good at videos unfortunately..

      Delete