Sunday, April 18, 2021

Birds of a feather? - Ink Art Designs

Hiddy Ho 
and welcome to my blog !!!

My makes this week for
is this
Feather Bird (luv it!)

For the Background I used the 
'faded water stenciling' technique

Really like the outcome!!  

But first I embossed the Feather Bird
and then
Using one of my Lavinia Stencils
and Distress Oxides
to do the background.




Give that technique a try - you won't be disappointed !!

In the meantime - check out the blog over at
to see what the rest of my teamies are up to!!! 

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Darlene, I love Feather Bird. These would also fit in perfectly with the Sentimentally Yours challenge over at Lost Coast Designs. Take care and have a wonderful week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene, the faded water technique is a favourite of mine too. I had a giggle at the words that you used with the image. So funny!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool cards Dar. Feather Bird looks fab against those backgrounds. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete