Sunday, June 20, 2021

Design Team post - Ink Art Designs

 Hiddy Ho my crafty friends

Thanks for stopping by today to see my make for the 

Ink Art Design team

Using my stamp from the

Ink Art Design Shop

and the company is Art by Marlene

So, she is stamped onto white cardstock 

(I did mask her before I went ahead to use my 

bubble stencil.)  With the stencil I just used

old sponges I had laying around with some colour on them

and lightly did it ... turned out kinda pastel colour...

Used my pens to colour in the lady -  and If you know me...

of course some stickles for some sparkle..hehehe

All the stars...

along the bottom - I had some cool confetti to add.


 

BTW 

Check out the great stencils available at Ink Art Designs

Hope you enjoyed browsing my blog...

do check out the rest of the Design team to see

what they have been up to !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. She does need a little glitter lol. I love the soft colours on the stenciling.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete