Sunday, December 5, 2021

Stampscape Christmas Cards - Ink Art Designs

 Welcome to my blog today.

Today sharing the last of the 

Christmas Cards I made this year 

featuring Stampscapes stamps

from Ink Art Designs.

Keeping the design simple on all three.

I embossed the scene on 3 inch circle.

Added some powders and spritzed.

Made for a cool sky !!!


The I cut out 3 1/4 inch silver circle to 

layer the image on.  and a touch of ribbon


Embossed the greeting in silver also.

The great thing about Stampscapes is making

whatever scene you want !  so versatile.


Be sure to check out the shop at

Ink Art Designs

SSSOOOOO much to choose from !!!

Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Oh Darlene, these are fantastic!
    The different skies look amazing, and I agree that the Stampscapes stamps are so versatile.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are really gorgeous! Such a simple but great design!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete