Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Dreamer

 Welcome to my blog today.

This card I am sharing shows how 

you can use your stamps from other companies

to compliment each other.

"Build your story"

I got the boy stamp from VLVS

Luv it - have had him forever 

used my felt pens to colour the image then stamp on

white cardstock


The stars in the corner is a Lavinia star cluster stamp, stamped a couple of times

then embossed in sparkly white 

then then single star stamp is from Visable Image

Dream on is from a set made by Finnabair stamps

Using orange distress inks - I sponged all around and get

the stars to pop out.  Hope you can see a bit of the sparkle here


Of course layering your papers helps everything to pop even more!!

Thanks so much for stopping by

feel free to leave a message

No comments:

Post a Comment