Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Colour Purple ? -Technique Junkies

 Happy Halloween !!!

Have you checked out all the stamps for 

Halloween at Technique Junkies !

OMG....My first card sharing today is made with

the new Gothic Skull background

I had a big spider that was die cut for me, covered it

in shimmering bliss - bit of cheese cloth for the web

then layered everything...This would work great too

if you know someone whos birthday is October 31st -

Next 



Using the new Spooky Pumpkin frame and You Say Witch

Sponged all the purple around - moon masked in the middle.

then I spritzed the purple to give a bit of texture

Again my cheese cloth - coloured purple and added a couple

of eyes at the top and raven at the bottom.

Distressed the edges

Hope you like these - they were so much fun to put together. remember - when you shop at Technique Junkies 

be sure to use my discount code

for 10% off your order

TJ10Darlene (case sensitive)

Check it out - Technique Junkies

No comments:

Post a Comment