Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Sea Beauty

 Hidee Ho folks !

Thanks for popping by here for a bit of craft therapy

right before Christmas

Today I am sharing my make from Technique Junkies

stamp Deep Sea Collage #S966 and the saying used

is from Lessons from the Ocean #SD1192

So I did a bit of a spotlight card - highlighting the image right down the middle

Using distress inks for colour and my Nuvo glitter gloss pen

for some sparkles

Some fine silver threads under the middle panel

Once lined up and layers done used some Nuvo dream drops

for part of the chain look


Stressed the edges of the black layer - glued on a couple of 

dew drops.  Oh and more silver thread on the last green layer

Anyway - hope you like when I have done with this stamp

(TBH it is one of my favs this year)

And don't forget when you are shopping at

Technique Junkies use my discount code for 10% off

TJ10Darlene (case Sensitive)


No comments:

Post a Comment