Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Touch of Colour.

 Hi my crafty friends !

Thanks for stopping by today - 

Check out the blow out sale at

TJ  on til Dec 18th!!! 

my turn on the Technique Junkies blog with my makes

using some stamps I got awhile back

If you have followed me at all you know I have a love

for photo stamps - and TJ has some great ones.

Keeping my theme on the simple side - did 

black and white with a touch of colour.

First up this Country Church

Used a bit of blue ink on the sky background.

Also my black ink wasn't quite dry which gave it a great look

bit of smudging (maybe a mist) in around the trees


Next is this Summer Barn

Reminds me so much of my SIL and daughters place in Saskatchewan


Stamped on glossy paper - and the only colour used was 

for the red barn.  

Finally - Buddies

Both my kids have an orange cat - so was only natural to go with that lol.....I did use my Nuvo glitter marker on the cat


maybe see a bit here


Hope you enjoyed. 

here are the stamps used today



Remember if you are shopping at Technique Junkies

to use my discount code for a 10% off

TJ10Darlene (case sensitive)


No comments:

Post a Comment