Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February - new stamps release at Technique Junkies !!!!

 It's time again for new stamps from

Technique Junkies !!!!



What what a great array of ones to choose from.

Gotta have it all??



Starting off I am sharing a couple of fridge magnets

I made.

Life is definitely better with a dog!!! I stamped the image

on oval paper - a bit of distress stain with my 

colourful life stencil then I clear embossed it.

The Coffee one I used a previously release background stamp

(writers block)  and BTW if you cannot find your 'ring' stamp for coffee stains - I used the top off my laundry detergent lol.



I had some coffee paper laying around so cut out the circles of those and layered with the rest.  Again lots of stressing of the edges


Also, on my dog magnet - layered with some dog paper/stressed the edges.


It is St. Patricks day this month.
Using the new background stamp - I clear embossed
then sponged ink on top.

I left a portion of the paper with no embossing
and did my rainbow.  Then I embossed and fussy cut out
a buncha shamrocks from this stamp.


Watch for more makes this month with the new stamp release  

Don't forget to apply your discount codes.  And when you buy a stamp not in the new release use my discount code 

TJ10Darlene 

for 10% off.



No comments:

Post a Comment