Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Coffee Ladies.... Technique Junkies

 Ah yes, coffee, the wake me up smell in the morning !!!

Today I have two cards that I made using new stamps from

Technique Junkies

First up is the 'coffee girl' along with a previously

released stamp 'you call it coffee' 

 
Used my nuvo pen for some glitter on her glasses 

Also used stencil available at Technique Junkies for the background.

***

Next up is the 'happy housewife' stamp along with a couple of new releases  'jet fuel' and 'coffee to go'


I did the background with the coffee cup and using a previously relase stamp 'birthstone' stamped coffee on the cups.

She has been coloured and fussy cut out ...

then of course the jet fuel saying layered on.  


Thanks for popping by !!!

Be sure to use my discount code for 10% off when shopping.here it is

TJ10Darlene

New stamps




No comments:

Post a Comment