Saturday, April 1, 2023

New Stamp Release at Technique Junkies!!!!

 Well spring has sprung and so has a new pile of new stamps from

Technique Junkies !!!

Remember that all of the new stamps released have

15% discount til April 8th !!!!

here is the gotta have it all package !  wowza !

One of my first makes is with the sleepy cat

I did a Cheshire cat take on it....

laying on the tree branch silhouette 

The cat was coloured then fussy cut out then embossed

with clear powder.


The next stamp I played with was the butterflies and the

tree silhouette again (will be getting lots of use of this one for sure)


The butterflies I embossed with black outline then coloured with my

powders.  Fussy cut out (you think I like cutting lol)

The manikin is covered with tissue paper that had the tree silhouette stamped all over it.  Gesso'd onto the chipboard cutout.

Layered on a wide white ribbon, wrapped the manikin with some leafy ribbon I had laying around.

Thanks for popping by and be sure to check out all my teammies makes over at Technique Junkies

If you order older stamps be sure to use my discount code

TJ10Darlene for an additional 10% 




No comments:

Post a Comment