Thursday, June 1, 2023

Technique Junkies new June release

 Whoo HOO !!!

Wonderful new releases from TJ for the month of June



Check it out - and the great deals and the

Gotta have it all package

Sharing two makes today I did and check back later

this month for more!!!

First up is using a new snarky stamp from

Technique Junkies

Ain't your pasture


So much fun making this card.  The background with sponged ink and then used a stencil from A Colorful life - the teeny honeycomb.

Giving it a barnyard sorta look....

Next up I used one of my older stamps with a new one.


Sea Urchins is the older one 

And the saying is from this months release

Sand Seashells and Flip Flops (set of 9)



When you buy the older sets this month be sure to use my  

discount code TJ10Darlene for an additional 10%off


1 comment:

  1. I love both of your cards !! I especially love the muted colors on the beachy card !!

    ReplyDelete