Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Warm Wishes

 Welcome to my blog today 

Showcasing some more new makes with the new release

of Christmas stamps from Technique Junkies

Using the new Holly and Berries Background - embossed in gold on white cardstock.

Inked with distress inks - then used my pens to colour in the holly and berries

Layered onto gold paper.

The saying is from an older set Scripted Holidays also embossed and edged in gold


Next up I used the Three Wise Men stencil which went well 

with the new Christmas Blessings stamp

Also the stars I used from an older set 

Hanging stars 



And Lastly is the Zen Trees Background stamped and embossed in white on navy paper - fussy cut out - layered onto sparkly silver


The saying is from the new release - Christmas Lights

Hope you like what you saw - when shopping at Technique Junkies

be sure to use my discount code

TJ10Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment