Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Some oldies but goodies

Thanks for popping by today - I am sharing a couple of my favourite cards made this past year with

Technique Junkies stamps 

(and remember if you shop and order use my discount code TJ10Darlene)

First up is this card I made for Valentines day last year

with the 'underneath the moon' stamp



Next fav is this Christmas card made with the

'zen background' stamp

embossed in white on the navy paper - cut out and layered onto sparkly background paper



Third one I am sharing is this quick travel card

The saying is from the 'adventure awaits set' 

Just some map paper roll back some as a scroll



Last of all I would like to share a spring one

I embossed navy background - the jar cut out is in vellum which I embossed with the 'all about spring' background stamp

Also fussy cut out the flowers that were embossed with white onto navy cardstock


Hope you enjoyed my flashback - be sure when shopping to use my discount code

TJ10Darlene


TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment