Saturday, June 1, 2024

June new Release at Technique Junkies

 Here we are with a new release from

Technique Junkies !!!



Where does the time go???

First up today is a card I made using 

Floating JellyfishFloating Jellyfish

I embossed this onto Vellum in silver and a

touch of orange

Layered onto cardstock , and some seed beads at the top


On the cardstock underneath I used an older stamp 

Find my soul (#SD1009)Find my soul (#SD1009)



Second card I am sharing today is the
Good Vibes set along with the Palm Tree Paradise


The background I made using my powders (almost like
the recent northern lights show)
Now that would have been Good Vibes sitting on a beach
watching that !!!

Be sure to check out all the new releases this month.
And when shopping to use the discount code



And if you are buying older stamps my discount code
 TJ10Darlene 
will give you 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment