Thursday, August 15, 2024

Love and War

 Welcome to my blog today where I am sharing another of my

makes for the Children theme

This one just feels straight to the heart using the

Rose Boy stamp (one of my favs by the way)


Stamped onto some designer paper I had that looked like a bit of a war zone. The words were off stamped - meaning I inked it up - stamped once onto some scrap paper then onto the designer paper a couple of times.                   Stamped background with the 

harmony/peace/joy/freedom set

Printed words 'Make Love not War' off my computer onto some cardstock.

With the glow behind him, a bit of netting on the edges, stressed/ripped the edges and a bit of sponging.

Enter the children challenge at Lost Coast Designs 

and maybe win !

My heart hurts to see and hear of all the pain and suffering caused by wars.   




No comments:

Post a Comment