Friday, October 18, 2024

Floating Skull

 

31 Days of Halloween and it is day 18 

Another Halloween card for this months theme

At Lost Coast Designs.


For this one I used the Skull Crown Stamp and Spirit Saying

I had some nice black silvery looking paper in my stash.  So made the fun fold card with this..

I stamped the image on black cardstock then fussy cut it out. Then did the same onto a piece of vellum.
All in silver and black embossing powder.

The inside using one of my old stencils - just made the design in a black colour. 

As you can see one side of the fold has the Spirt stamp.  this was done with Versamark and perfect pearls.

I glued the skull together on the face so that the vellum wings would pop up a bit.  Added a bit of silver threads - and there you go.  Know anyone with their birthday on halloween????  this would make a great card for that too.

Nows its your turn.  Are you up for the challenge !!

And maybe win some new stamps !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment