Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Happy Happy !!!!


I am so pleased with myself on how this turned out. A small group of us (4) have a once a month challenge - this one was from a round disc (of some sort) that was mailed to us.
The stamps I used were Crafty Secrets for the Alice in Wonderland look - the swirl is from Stampin Up /elements of Style - and the clock is from Clearly Impressed. The outter edge I covered with my Stampin Up sticky strip and rolled it into my Martha Stewart micro beads to finish it off.
Put on the clock works ...take a step back.....and tell myself - yep - good job there old girl.

3 comments:

  1. whoo hoo, nice job on the project it looks awesome. I love the colors you used, and of course the rabbit, tee hee...
    Are you LATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - haven't been 'late' since 1985

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene this is fabulous, you have every right to be proud

    ReplyDelete