Sunday, December 26, 2010

tic toc


Well the New Year is quickly approaching - thought it was timely (hehehhehe) to show all the clocks I made. These went out for Christmas prezzies and one Birthday.
Time for new adventures, meet new people, make new friends, renew old aquaintences, travel to new places, buy new stamps, learn new techniques, find new paper, design new cards, sign up for new swaps...and more - OMG - it will be a busy new year !!! Can't wait.
Happy New Year to all who peek in here, my family, my friends, my cyber buddies -remember:
"May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions."

2 comments:

  1. Love these clocks and I am lucky enough to be the owner of one. Thanks so much Darlene and Happy New year to you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab clocks Darlene, what a lovely idea for pressies, x

    ReplyDelete