Thursday, May 10, 2012

well well well.....

Oh My goodness, I have just realized how often I start my blog comments with 'well' !!!!

I wanted to share with you today this lovely surprise I got from my friend Lynne over in Scotland. A beautiful tag  - Luv her work !!!   She was the one that I just happend to get my one and only card published in Stampers Sampler with on the same page !!!


Lynne is on a few design teams ( I am so jealous) and when you look at her work you will know why.






Thanks Lynne !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your a truly blessed indeed to have received this beautiful tag from a truly beautiful artist and friend! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to bring tears to my eyes?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a lot to be thankful for and even though I am no longer part of KCUK I am lucky to still have your friendship. I wanted you to know how much I love that set.
    As for your one and only card we need to add "to date". You gotta be in it to win it! I know you don't have a lot of time on your hands but a card here and there is the answer.
    Thanks for EVERYTHING.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete