Wednesday, March 13, 2013

#197 - woyww

Here it is, another wednesday rolling around.  It was a busy crafty weekend for me.
My room is a disaster area !!!!  Just finished off my triple layer stamping.  It was on a challenge a couple of weeks ago and now I have made several cards using that technique.

As you can see - next on the list is UTEE - I have never used it - believe it or not !!!  So I have been scouring the internet to read up on how to use it !  So we'll see how it goes this weekend.

Really, working full time sure gets in the way of my craft time !  Whats with that.


My side table, where all things gather, is also a disaster.  Yes, that rubber at the end is what I got ages ago and still not put away !  ok, project for the weekend - Tidy up Girlfriend.

Don't forget to go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/  to see some of the other great projects out there.

13 comments:

  1. UTEE is a fab product to use and very versitile, once you have used it you wont be able to put it away!
    I'm off to visit some more busy desks! Have a lovely crafty week.
    Rum x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me Darlene, this is tidy - my place is so awful at the moment, in fact I am embarrassed.
    A crafty weekend, that is what I like to hear. Unlike myself, I have not made anything since Saturday (Mother's Day card).
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hya Darlene - Neet here. Thanks for sharing your desk (and visiting me, and for my card). That triple stamping was quite addictive wasn't it. You will get hooked on UTEE I bet, I used to love it an need to get it out again for a challenge I have seen coming up. You just enjoy!

    Hugs, Neet 16 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I can't wait to see how it goes with the UTEE! I have some and recently invested in a melting pot but haven't got as far as playing yet, so hope you'll share your results. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww.
    Liz 72

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love the triple mat stamped card! Need to try that technique! I bought the Utee and the melting pot about 2 months ago. I have done web search after web search and the pot still sits unopened. I think I am afraid to try it out! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try the triple mat stamping, yours looks fantastic. Don't feel bad. I have UTEE and a melting that I've had for almost two years, and I've only used it once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a lovely card on your desk and I can tell you that you will enjoy the UTEE. Try looking on youtube for ideas on what to do with it just be careful because it does get really hot.
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun place to work. That's one of my goals for the weekend too - tidying up.

    Happy WOYWW!

    Katie 125

    ReplyDelete
  9. Triple layer stamping? Sound (and looks) hard to do... your card looks great! Good luck with the UTEE (I never used it either) Happy belated woyww, Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh no girlfriend, dont tidy up on my account, you take play time with the old UTEE..you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great, I have just tidied up and its just starting to look messy again!

    Happy WOYWW!

    Amy #90

    ReplyDelete
  12. great desk - got flu!... belated happy woyww! Thanks for visiting me, jenx

    ReplyDelete