Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WOYWW #210

Here we are again !  another Wednesday rolling around - me - wishing summer would come....dull day again !!!

I haven't posted at WOYWW  (http://stamping-ground.blogspot.ca/ ) the last couple of weeks - been busy.  Then exciting...found out I had 3 cards in the new Take Ten!!!

Was trying to tidy up my desk a bit.  Had to send out some birthday cards in my KCUK group.


Hence the pile sitting here LOL.

I was also playing with some Free rubber I got from Stampsmith !!! (Luv their stamps)

Working to get family birthday cards done too - and with some holidays coming up.....O my....some may get done in the last hour hahahhahaa

7 comments:

  1. Nice pile.
    Gotta love that free rubber- tho I'm sure you earned it
    thanks for stopping by and welcoming me!
    Blessings,
    Robyn 92

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much birthday card fun I see there! I had to smile about the Stampsmith freebie, as I am just using them and you were kind to visit and comment today! Have a great week! Winnie#79

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pile of card. You gotta love free rubber. happy crafting #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy, busy! Quite a bunch of cards! You've been productive!
    Have a great WOYWW,
    Lisa
    #125

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you have been a real busy bee but it has been great that you have been able to join in today
    Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
    Ria #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy looking desk! Congrats on getting cards published! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darlene! So glad you posted this week for WOYWW and I got to visit you for the first time (I am a newbie WOYWWer). Your cards look awesome! And your workspace looks very productive! Have a wonderful WOYWW week, Rasz #150

    ReplyDelete