Sunday, September 29, 2013

Last one

Last birthday just for this month I mean!

Made this tri-fold card for our oldest daughter.
 


The butterflies I cut out of some paper I had - then covered them in Glossy Accents.  Rubber stamp used is the Dandelion made by Stamp It.
 
 
 
Luv this saying - given to me by my BFF in Portland.  Stamp by Inkadinkadoo.
Stamped in blue then clear embossed.
 

 

Finally, a close up of the middle panel.  Ripped the paper in half - and inked with blue along the edge.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely!
    Dar I cannot access my e-mail account, had a nightmare with AOL and they will not resolve the matter for me. It means I cannot access e-mail or e-mail addresses. Could you e-mail me at
    ReadingRoom12@hotmail.com
    Also, could you send me Nicki's e-mail at the same time .... Thank You :)
    Looking forward to catching-up with you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete