Thursday, May 14, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Hello my crafty friends.   Well I have been a bit under the weather lately - and my newer projects not quite ready to post so thought I would share a couple of my 'old work' that I liked.  


 This one I had embossed the face and coloured in the eye.  Cut it out and mounted on ripped paper.  Stamped the bees in Black and coloured only a few.  Then did shrinky dinks for more bees...I luv weird stuff LOL.
 This was a fun one !  the fairy trying to get out of the bird cage.  Did this one for my mom quite a few years ago....
And finally - this was an image challenge card. (someone mails you the image and you need to make something with it)  I really like this one - using the step card.

Think this throwback thursday might become a regular thing here...what do you think????
 

No comments:

Post a Comment