Monday, July 4, 2016

ATC's

For those of you who don't know what an ATC is - it is an Artist Trading Card.  They are bits of art no bigger than 2 1/2 inches by 
3 1/2 inches.  

Doing these ATC swaps is what got me hooked on stamping wwwaaaayy back when. I have a couple of books full of ATC's from all around the world.

Today I am sharing a couple I made with Lost Coast using the Flying Ballerina stamp (which I just LUV )

The first one I did in black and white - also using the Perspective Floor stamp for the background.  I masked the ballerina first then stamped the background.  Using a bit of bling to look like sparkles coming from her hands.




The next one I fussy cut her out then added extra wings to pop out...using the heart to look like she is holding a balloon.





No comments:

Post a Comment