Wednesday, September 7, 2016

whats on your workdesk wednesday !!!

Hey there my crafty friends - thanks for visiting !!!  

check out stamping ground for other blogs and what they are working on theses days !!!

Well for me - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !!
Been working on my christmas cards this past week.  I like to make 3 or 4 different kinds so then everyone isn't getting the same card.

Here is a quick look.....


Check out the rest of my blog for other projects I have been working on....ttfn.....

5 comments:

  1. Darlene, I'm amazed at how you are ahead of the game!! I am lucky to get Christmas Cards done in time to send them! LOLOL I love all the yummy papers you are using, I know they will all be jolly! Blessings, Felicia #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Christmas card! I don't blame you for getting started, I nearly always end up rushing weeks before I need to send them. I have some new stamps at the ready but still not started yet. Have a great woyww, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on getting started on your Christmas cards. I can't even fathom it LOL. Dorlene #44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for Christmas cards! All you need now is snow...LOL
    Looking forward to seeing the finished cards.
    Hugs,
    Chris P #30

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas! I need to get on and make some Christmas cards - not just for me but to sell.... The one you're making looks like it might be quite funny - do share!?

    Morti @24

    ReplyDelete