Friday, January 18, 2019

Napkin Technique

Hi there my crafty friends !!

Thanks for stopping by - today I am
sharing a couple of things I made using
the napkin technique found on pinterest.


We all seem to have paper napkins laying around.
Any size or shape will work.


I found cutting my cardstock to the sizes I wanted
was better than trying to cut up afterwards.


You will need an iron - I have an old one that I use
strickly for crafts (who knows what would end up on
our clothes lol)

Corner of one card made

then this one....I did iron it all onto one 
8 1/2 x 11
if you notice to the left of my card - looks a little torn.
ya it is.....Hence why saying it is mucho better to
cut up card stock to different sizes.

But - all in all - like this technique.

here is the link I used.




No comments:

Post a Comment