Monday, July 1, 2019

Ink Art Designs!!!

Whoo Hoo 

Well here I am with my first post
for
So excited.

What I am sharing today is a card made
using the coffee filter technique for the
background with
Nuance powders onto glossy cardstock.

Using my Lavinia Stamps available

I stamped Harrietas house onto white cardstock - 
embossed in black then fussy cut out.

The saying I also embossed and cut out.
And layered them onto black cardstock.


Before adding all this on - I did my moon with some
marmalade distress ink.  And if you look closely
you can see some sparkles around the edges.

The corner I have stamped the Lavinia Fushia with Staz on ink.

Then layered the card and roughed up the edges of 
one of the layers.


We will be sharing tons of talent with you !!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene. Congrats on your debut with Ink Art Designs. This is a stunning card. The coffee filter technique sounds like it would be heaps of fun. And the glitter around the moon adds even more magic to this.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make Darlene, a great inspiration to all...love the coffee filter technique result and the fabulous Lavinia stamp used...Congrats on being one of the fabulous DT..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Darlene, I need to check out this technique. Have a very happy week, Sue x

    ReplyDelete