Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Same but Different - Ink Art Designs DT

 Good Morning my crafty friends

Thanks for dropping by today -

Today I am sharing two cards I made for

Ink Art Designs Design team

they are both the same style 

but totally different look.

Cut out three different circle..then

fill with whatever theme you want....


The first one - using stamps from Ink Art Designs

the monkeys are made by Lost Coast Designs

and the saying from Rubber dance.

Fussy cut out the monkeys - coloured their clothes..layered.

The saying was embossed in black cut and layered also.

next...


Same process - this time using the

Grumpy penquins..(made by katzelkraft) ...and a saying I had at home.

(This is so typical for my family at Christmas.)


All stamps can be purchased at Ink Art Designs...

One stop shopping for a ton of selection !!!


Thanks again for stopping by - feel free to leave a comment...

AND

be sure to check out the Blog at Ink Art Designs for my

teamies makes too

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene. Wow! I love how you have changed the look completely by using different stamps. Both made me laugh out loud!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene these are brilliant! I love those embossed edges and the cards are such fun - those penguins and monkeys crack me up! Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete